- Updated GetDashboards: Added OS and OSVersion
- Updated GetLocationInfo: Added OS and OSVersion
- Removed GetSettings: moved to the nomadesk settings api
- Removed UpdateSettings: moved to the nomadesk settings api
- Removed CreateBrand: moved to the nomadesk settings api
- Removed GetBrands: moved to the nomadesk settings api
- Fixed the ReportLost documentation
- Removed IPAddress authentication, replaced with ApiKey
- Added GetLocationSubscribeSettings: gets the subscription settings for a location
- Added SetLocationSubscribeSettings: sets the subscription settings for a location
- Removed StartMoveFileserver: multi storage node is no longer supported
- Removed FinishMoveFileserver: multi storage node is no longer supported
- Removed UploadFileserver: multi storage node is no longer supported
- Added GetWorkspaceLocationLastSyncReport
- Added GetLastSyncReportSyncProblems
- Updated Mkdir: Removed the response FileInfos
- Updated General: Improved formatting
- Updated General: Removed Kerberos/Active Directory support
- Updated FileUpload: name must now be valid on all supported platforms
- Updated Mkdir: name must now be valid on all supported platforms
- Updated CreateWorkflow: can now specifiy the eventtype to be triggered
- Updated HTTPCallback Workflow, action was renamed to eventtype
- Updated GetWorkflow: added registred EventTypes, Recursive and IncludeFile
- Added CreateFileserverApiKey
- Added RemoveFileserverApiKey
- Added GetFileserverApiKeys
- Updated Logon: Added ApiKey logon method
- Workflows: multiple workflows are now allowed on a path
- Updated CreateWorkflow: formatting
- Updated GetWorkflow: now returns multiple workflows
- Updated RemoveWorkflow: changed so the workflow ID must be passed
- Removed UpdateWorkflow: to update, remove the old version and create the workflow again
- Added CreateWorkflow, UpdateWorkflow, RemovedWorkflow and GetWorkflow
- Deprecated CreateNotification: use CreateWorkflow on storage api instead
- Removed EditNotification on controller and storage: converted to Workfows, use UpdateWorkflow
- Removed RemoveNotification on controller and storage: converted to Workflows, use RemoveWorkflow
- ReAdded ReActivateFileserver: can now restore only removed vaults
- Removed SuspendFileserver: part of data retention policy, not for manual(api) use
- Removed ReActivateFileserver: part of data retention policy, not for manual(api) use
- Updated GetFileLink and GetFolderLink: Added 'RequireIdent' parameter that forces the users to identify themself
- Fixed the GetAsynchronousTaskStatus documentation
- Added CreateE2FLink: Creates an E2F link
- Added RemoveE2FLink: Removes an E2F link
- Added UpateE2FLink: Updates the path of an existing E2F link
- Updated ConfirmAccountTransfer: updated documentation
- Updated InviteUser: Added SkipEmail parameter so that existing users do not get an email
- Updated EditLink updated: AllowDownload is a deprecated parameter, see api documentation for more info.
- Updated GetFileLink/GetFolderLink updated: AllowDownload is a deprecated parameter, see api documentation for more info.
- Updated SendFileLink/SendFolderLink updated: AllowDownload is a deprecated parameter, see api documentation for more info.
- Added GetTrials (Fetch all trials account for a reseller's account).
- Updated GetAccountInfo: when a user's account information is fetched, "AllowManageAccount" will be checked and put on "false" if expiry date is exceeded.
- Updated SearchPartners: Output was updated: EmailAddress, CreatedOn fields have been renamed for consistency.
Updated SearchPartners: now supports standard sorting, filtering, pagination. Custom search parameters have been removed
"Type" param will be removed from API Calls: GetFileserverInfo and GetFileservers.
- Added RequestManageAccount: Sends an email to the user to request account impersonation/management
- Added ConfirmManageAccount: Confirms the account impersonation requested by 'RequestManageAccount'
- Added ManageAccount: Manages the account when allowed by following RequestManageAccount flow
- Updated ChangeAccountInfo: Added "AllowManageAccount", if this is set to true, allows the reseller / support to manage the account.
- Removed the internal CreateAccount and RemoveAccount storage Api calls
- Updated CreateFileserver: removed deprecated element 'Fileserver Type'
- Updated GetFileservers: removed deprecated element 'Fileserver Type'
- Updated GetLocationInfo: removed deprecated element 'Fileserver Type'
- Updated GetFileserverInfo: removed Type element
- Updated GetFileserverInfo: deprecated IsUnicode element
- Updated SyncRequest: Removed SSH support
- Updated SyncRequest: deprecated unicode and compression parameters
- Added GetLicenseLog: returns the license history of a license or account
- Updated SetSamlIdentityProvider: now supports both passing the federation metadata url or xml
- Added ExportActivityAsCSV api call
- Change MaxVaults behaviour, "-1" => unlimited, "0" => user cannot create vaults
- Updated GetActivity api call to return unixdstamps for lastmtime
- Updated example urls for storage api calls, they were using secure.nomadesk.com
- Updated StartDownloadAsZip output for consistency with other asynchronous tasks
- Added ChangeGroupManager: changes the group manager or merges 2 managed user groups
- Added GetClientSettings: returns a list of settings to be used in clients
- Added Poll: returns a list of messages for an account on a specific location
- Added Reset2FASecret: resets the two factor auth secret
- Modified CreateAccout: does not return account info anymore, use GetAccountInfo api call
- Modified GetFileserverInfo: Removed StorageApiUrlInternal and StorageApiPublicUrl info
- Modified GetFileservers: Removed StorageApiUrlInternal and StorageApiPublicUrl info
- Modified sample urls, controller is
/ctrller and storage is /storage
- Modified SyncRequest (internal): Added the reason for a fullsync when there is a fullsync required.
- Removed ConfirmPartnerForgotPassword: was removed in 7.0.2
- Added AddAMSCommandToGoup: adds a command to an AMS group
- Added AddAccountToGroup: adds an account to an AMS group
- Added CreateAMSCommand: creates a new AMS command
- Added CreateAMSGroup: creates a new AMS group
- Added DownloadReport: downloads a result from the asynchronous tasks
- Added DownloadServerLogs: starts an asynchronous task that generates an archive with all logs, see DownloadReport and GetAsynchronousTaskStatus as well
- Added ExportAccountsAsCSV api call: starts an asynchronous task that generates a csv. See DownloadReport for downloading the result when complete, supports filtering/sorting
- Added ExportFileserversAsCSV: starts an asynchronous task that generates a csv with vaults. See DownloadReport for downloading the result when complete, supports filtering/sorting
- Added ExportLicensesAsCSV: starts an asynchronous task that generates a csv with licenses. See DownloadReport for downloading the result when complete, supports filtering/sorting
- Added GetAccountCommands: gets all the AMS commands an account has access on, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAccountGroups: gets all the groups an account is assigned to , supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAMSCommandAccounts: gets the accounts that have access on this AMS command, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAMSCommandGroups: gets the groups that are the AMS command is part of, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAMSCommandInfo: gets information about an AMS command
- Added GetAMSGroupAccounts: gets the accounts that have are assigned this group, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAMSGroupCommands: gets the AMS commands that are in this group, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added GetAMSGroupInfo: gets information about an AMS group
- Added GetAsynchronousTasks (controller): gets the current asynchronous tasks
- Added GetAsynchronousTaskStatus (controller): gets the status of an asynchronous task on the controller
- Added GetApplianceLicense: gets the license for the current server
- Added GetLinkDetails: gets the parameters assgigned to a link (example: a change email link id)
- Added GetServerStatus: gets a report of the current status of the server with load, disk usage, installed packages and more
- Added UpdateApplianceLicense: forces an update of the license for the server
- Added RemoveAccountFromGroup: removes an account from an AMS group
- Added RemoveAMSCommand: removes an AMS command
- Added RemoveAMSCommandFromGroup: removes an AMS command from an AMS group
- Added RemoveAMSGroup: removes an AMS group
- Added RemoveAsynchronousTask: marks an asynchronous as complete
- Added SearchAMSAccount: gets the accounts that are assigned to AMS groups, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added SearchAMSCommand: gets the AMS commands, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added SearchAMSGroup: gets the AMS groups, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Added SearchLicense: used for searching licenses on the server, supports paging, sorting and filtering
- Modified CheckAccountStatus: now returns that the account exists when using SAML auth
- Modified SearchAccount: added paging, filtering and sorting
- Modified SearchFileserver: added paging, filtering and sorting
- Modified SearchLocation: added paging, filtering and sorting
- Modified GetPermissions: added filtering, sorting and filtering
- Modified GetLicenses: added filtering and sorting based on license status
- Modified GetFileservers: added paging, sorting and filtering
- Modified GetDashboards: added sorting on lastaccessed date
- Modified GetTransferCode: now supports AMS authentication
- Modified SetPasswordPolicy api call: added the option of two-factor authentication
- Modified GetPasswordPolicy api call: see documentation for details
- Modified Logon api call: added the option of two-factor authentication
- Modified Logon api call: LocationID is now a required value
- Removed SetConnector api call: no longer used
- Added ConfigureTwoFactorAuth api call
- Modified CheckAccountStatus: Can now return AuthMethod 'TwoFactorAuth'
- Modified GetAccountInfo: removed deprecated billing info, hasfailedpayments and Vault with Location lists (use getfileservers and getpermissions instead)
- Modified GetAccountInfo: ExtendedAccountInfo replaced with ExtendedInfo parameter for consistency
- Modified GetFileserverInfo: removed user list and added undocumented params in the documentation
- Modified GetFileservers: Removed user list and added undocumented params in the documentation
- Deprecated CreatePartnerAccount API response (only status & message should be used)
- Deprecated CreateAccount API response (only status & message should be used)
- Deprecated CreateFileserver API response (only status & message should be used)
- Added GetContacts api call
- Added GetThemeImage api call
- Added GetTheme api call
- Added SetTheme api call
For the new paging and filtering that has been applied to some API calls, please read the paging and filtering documentation.
- Modified GetFileserverInfo: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified SuspendAccount: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified SuspendFileserver: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified ReActivateFileserver: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified GetCompanyInfo: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified CreateFileserver: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified DestroyAccount: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified GetAccountInfo: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified DestroyFileserver: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified GetPartnerInfo: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified GetLicenseInfo: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Modified ReActivateAccount: removed IPAddress authentication, use AMS authentication instead
- Added SetPasswordPolicy api call
- Added GetPasswordPolicy api call
- Added PasswordExpiryDstamp in the GetAccountInfo api cal
- Modified GetFileLink, SendFileLink and EditLink: added AllowDownload param, when set on true, the user will only be able to preview and not download the file
- Modified GetLicenses: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetActivity controller: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetActivity storage: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetDashboards: added Paging(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetExternalUsers: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetLinkAccessInfo: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Modified GetLinks: added Paging and filtering(see paging and filtering documentation)
- Added GetLinkAccessInfo controller api call: gets the access log of a specific file/folderlink or widget
- Removed GetFileInfo controller api call
- Subject parameter has been removed from the API calls GetFilelink, SendFileLink and SendFolderLink. It is no longer used.
- Now using correct casing for the HasPreview and IsEditable result tags in Ls and Search API calls.
- Modified GetPermissions ctrller api call: added account name(nmua)
- Modified Logon ctrller api call: added Email parameter when logging on with a AccessToken (File/Folder/Widget link)
- Modified CheckAccountStatus ctrller api call: removed HasVaults parameter (use GetFileservers)
- Modified RequestAccess ctrller api call: added support for AMS accounts (without partner account)
- Modified CreateFileserver ctrller api call: added StorageBackend parameter
- Modified RemoveTrash storage api call: added Async parameter for asynchronous support
- Removed ZohoUpload storage api call: replaced by Preview
- Modified Search storage api call: added the hasPreview and isEditable parameter
- Modified Ls storage api call: added the hasPreview and isEditable parameter
- Added Preview storage api call: generic preview that supports multiple file formats (see Ls/GetFileInfo)
- Added StartMoveFileserver api call: used to move a vault between storage nodes
- Added RestoreFolderRevision storage api call: used to restore a folder and its contents
- Changed GetMangedGroupFileservers: now has an ExtendedInfo=true/false parameter to return more information about the vaults
- Changed GetMangedGroupFileservers: now returns more information about the owner and admin
- Added GetFileserversForUser: returns a list of vaults for one of your managed users with the access and owner/admin info
- Added GetFileserverUsers: returns a list of accounts with the path(s) that have access to on this Vault
- GetDashboards api call now returns ClientVersion of the devices
- Removed RestoreFolderRevision api call: Not compatible with new smart revisions
- Removed Phone, State, ZipCode, Address, Address2, Country parameters from ChangeAccountInfo, CreateAccount calls. This information is/was never used. We will no longer store it.
- Phone, State, ZipCode, Address, Address2, Country parameters will be empty in GetAccountInfo. The empty tags will remain for backwards compatibility with the mobile applications.
- Added recursive option to the GetLinks
- Confirming an already confirmed account now returns success instead of failure
- Removed User list in InviteUser call
- Added GetPermissions api call: gets permissions for a vault or specific path
- Removed AcceptFileserverInvite, ReInviteUser, ResendInviteMail, GetPendingInvites: vault invitation are auto accepted now
- Removed GetAMSToken api call: unused & undocumented call
- Removed GetInvoices api call: was moved to billing api in version 5.0.0
- Removed UpgradeFileserver api call: none functional since 5.0.0
- Removed DeleteLocalFileserver api call: unused and undocumented api call
- Removed RemoveUnassignedLicense api call: unused and undocumented api call
- Removed GetNotifications api call: no use for getting all notifications anymore
- Removed AcceptFileserverInvite and ReInvite api call, invites are now automatically accepted
- Removed Timestamps in ReportUsage api call: disk usage is updated immediatly instead of nightly
- Removed GetAccounts api call: unused call
- Fixed type in GetAccountInfo when using AMS/Partner token. FileserverInfo was typed as FilserverInfo
- Added access settings for the GetAccountInfo api call
- Added AMS authentication for the GetDashboards api call
- Removed Locations from GetAccountInfo with ExtendedAccountInfo param = true (use GetDashboards)
- Modified GetAccountInfo with a CertKey parameter
- Added GetSamlIdentityProvider and SetSamlIdentityProvider
- Added SAML authentication to Logon
- Removed ClientCert authentication from Logon
- Added authentication method to CheckAccountStatus
- Removed StorageApiPublicUrlInternal parameter from the GetFileserverInfo and GetFileservers api calls (duplicate, should not be used)
- EndAccountTrial api call has been removed from the api, use EndTrial instead
- ReportUsage now returns only the usage for Installed and Suspended Vaults - Removed vaults are not included anymore(bugfix)
- EndTrial does only create a grace license if the user doesn't have licenses and will not remove any existing licenses anymore
- EndTrial does not reactivate suspended accounts anymore, use the ReActivateAccount api call for that
- The UpdateComputerDescription API Call (Controller - TheftGuard) is now deprecated. You should use 'ChangeComputerDescription' instead.
- ConfirmAccountTransfer API Call now invalidates the transfer code so it can't be used multiple times.
- Improved error codes and error handling.
- DestroyAccount will now ignore pending licenses (used to fail).
- GetFileservers API Call now returns the public storage api urls (Only affects AD environments)
- All API calls that are used by desktop clients can now authenticate with logon Tokens as well.
- API performance has been dramatically improved and should no longer time out when dealing with many users/licenses/vaults/...
- The CancelUser API Call (Controller - Vault Management) now supports UsernamePassword (client) Authentication.
- The ReActivateFileserver API Call (Controller - Vault Management) no longer supports IP Authentication (Security).
- The ForgotPassword API Call (Controller - Account Management) now supports AMS Authentication.
- Kerberos Authentication was added. (Active Directory support)
- GetFileserverInfo API Call (Controller - Vault Management) can now be used with Fileservername or FileserverLabel again (Regression)
- Logon API Call now returns Mobile Device Control settings.
- AssignLicenses API call now has a 'ReturnLink' parameter that can be used to generate 'Accept' links. (AMS only)
- Added new parameters for Vault Quota feature in the ChangeAccountInfo, ChangeFileserverInfo (AMS Authentication only).
- GetAccountInfo API call now returns the 'MaxVaults' property (Vault Quota feature)
- GetFileserverInfo API Call now returns the 'Quota' and 'QuotaWarningLevel' properties. (Vault Quota feature)
- ReportUsage API Call no longer returns info for vaults of which you are a guest user. (bugfix)
- All calls can now return the API Error Code 4081 (Stolen) when the locationid you pass is reported stolen (TheftGuard)
- GetDashboardLocations API call now returns the 'Accuracy' property (TheftGuard)
- Location parameters can now be passed to all API Calls, to update the Location properties.